Indian Navy SSR & AA Syllabus 2021
Recently Released Navy SSR, AA Syllabus is given below. Here in this article we provided every kind of information regarding Syllabus Topic and Pattern of Exam. Interested Candidate can apply for these given Vacancies to become a part of Indian Navy.
Indian Navy SSR AA- Selection Process 2021
Indian Navy SSR, AA is based on exam in written test, Qualifying Physical Fitness Test, and Medical Fitness and then after candidate are selected on the basis of Merit.
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Standards
Latest Indian Navy SSR AA -Exam Pattern for 2021
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Time||Total Marks|
Important: There have negative marking of 0.25 marks. There is no sectional cut-off but candidate have to clear overall cut-off.
Navy SSR AA Syllabus Science
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/ Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication
Navy SSR AA Syllabus Mathematics
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family ofStraight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets, and Set Theory, Statistics
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals
Navy SSR AA Syllabus English
- Passage, Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/ passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finite, Punctuation
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any, etc.), Use of pronouns.
Navy SSR, AA Syllabus General Knowledge
- Sports: Championships/ Winners/ Terms/ No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbor’s, current Affairs.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities
- Important National, Facts about India, Heritage, Arts, Dance, History, National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments, Capitals & Currencies.
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
- Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.