Name Of vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH (Duration 2 years)
Short Information: Online applications are invited in the prescribed format available on the websites of ICMR-NIMR, through link http://onlineapply.nimr.org.in/ up to 05:00 PM by 08th September 2021 for filling up the following posts under the project entitled “Studies on bionomics of An. culicifacies in relation to transmission of malaria and its control/elimination in western Rajasthan”on contractual basis at ICMRNIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi. After screening of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
Address: SECTOR-8, DWARKA, NEW DELHI- 110077, INDIA Tel:+91-11-25307103, 25307104, 25361092, 25361093
ICMR- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH (ICMR)
INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH (DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH RESEARCH)
Advt No. : NIMR/Proj/Rectt/HS/103/21/27
- Online registration start: 24.08.2021
- Last Date registration: 08.09.2021 upto 05:00PM
- Last Date Submission Form: 08.09.2021 upto 05:00 PM
|S.No||Name Of Post||No Of Post||AGE LIMIT|
|01||Senior Project Research Fellow (SRF)||01 (UR)||Not exceeding 35 years.|
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science Or Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (with two years of Research experience) selected through a process prescribed through any one of the following:
Desirable: Candidates must be able to under take field and laboratory studies &coordinate the project work. Candidates should have good knowledge of mosquito collection methods , Insecticide bio-assays , report writing etc. preference will be given to the candidates having publication in relevant field.
|02||Technical Assistant||01 (UR)||Not exceeding 30 years.|
Essential Qualification: Graduate in Life Science/ relevant subjects from a recognized University with 03 years work experience from a recognized Institution Or Master degree in the relevant subjects.
Desirable: • Blood Sample Collection • RDT Testing knowledge • Knowledge of malaria
|03||Project Technician II||01 (UR) & 01 OBC||Not exceeding 28 years. Age relaxation is admissible as per ICMR Guidelines|
Essential Qualification: High School* Or equivalent with five year experience in Laboratory work from a Government Institution or Recognized Institute Or certificate of one year training in the relevant area Or ITI Or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board. *Intermediate with Science subjects and B.Sc shall be treated as equivalent to 2 and 3 years’ experience respectively.
Desirable: Experience in laboratory work, PCR, ELISA etc. Knowledge of computer application
|04||Insect Collector||02 (UR) & 02 OBC||Not exceeding 25 years. Age relaxation is admissible as per ICMR Guidelines|
Essential Qualification: High School* Or equivalent with one year experience in related field from a Government Institution or Recognized Institute Or certificate of one year training in the relevant area Or ITI Or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board. *Intermediate with Science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years’ experience.
Desirable: Experience in collection, field survey experience in vector borne disease, Identification, rearing.
PROCEDURE FOR RECRUITMENT:
1. Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. can fill the Application Form through link http://onlineapply.nimr.org.in/up to 05:00 PM on 08th September 2021 after that link will disable automatically.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview via e-mail or candidates may check our website for updates related to the advertisement.
3. Shortlisting of candidates for interview shall be done on basis of educational qualification and experience. However, if the number of shortlisted candidates are high and it is not feasible to call all of them, the appointing authority may fix a suitable criteria for shortlisting the candidates.
4. Selection of Candidate will be based on the performance in the interview.
5. Candidates have to submit the duly self-attested copies of proof of their age, educational qualifications, experiences, testimonials etc. at the time of joining, if selected.
6. Selected candidates have to bring all the documents as mentioned above in Original for verification.
Terms and Conditions
1. Incomplete applications or application not submitted in prescribed format or without photo and signature or received after last date shall be summarily rejected
2. Submission of incorrect or false information shall disqualify the candidature at any stage of recruitment process
3. Separate application should be submitted for each post, if applying for more than one post
4. The benefit of Provident Fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim, CCA etc. will not be available to the project employee
5. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution/organization recognized by competent authority
6. The experience will be counted only after completion of minimum essential educational qualification prescribed for the post.
7. Cutoff date for age limit will be considered as on the last date of submission of Application Form.
8. No age relaxation shall be admissible against the unreserved vacancy as per Govt. of India orders.
9. Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per GoI norms.
10. Reserved category candidates must produce their latest valid caste certificate as per instructions issued by the DopT/GoI.
Interested People Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
IF You Satisfied By SARKARIVACCANCY.COM (Website) Please Share More People & Friends and comments to any enquiry (Thanks).